- In these conditions shall apply:
- Additional agreement: an agreement whereby the consumer products, digital content and / or services acquired in connection with a distance contract and these matters, digital content and / or services are provided by the employer or by a third party on the basis of an agreement between the third and the entrepreneur
- Grace period: The period within which the consumer can make use of his right of withdrawal
- Consumer: the natural person who is acting for purposes relating to his trade, business, craft or profession
- Bye Now: calendar
- Digital content means data which are produced and delivered in digital form
- Transaction Duration: a distance contract relating to a range of products and / or services, the supply and / or purchase is spread over time
- Durable medium: any means that the consumer or business that enables information to him personally is directed to store in a way that future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information.
- Right of withdrawal: the ability for consumers to see within the waiting period of the distance contract
- Entrepreneur: the natural or legal person who is a member of the Webshop and Hallmark products and / or services offering to consumers over distance
- Distance contract means an agreement in the context of a distance selling system organized by the entrepreneur of products and / or services until the conclusion of the agreement exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication
- Model withdrawal form: the European model form in Annex I of the conditions for withdrawal
- Technology for distance communication: means that can be used to conclude a contract, without the consumer and trader being in the same room.
IDENTITY OF THE ENTREPRENEUR
- The Dutch Clog Shop
- Address: Vrouwkensvaartsestraat 29-5165 NN Waspik
- Phone 0416854853
- KVK number 73799076
- VAT identification number NL859668095B01
- These general conditions apply to every offer of the entrepreneur and any agreement reached at a distance between businesses and consumers.
- Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general conditions made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, before the contract is concluded at a distance, indicate that the general conditions for inspection at the trader's premises and will be sent free of charge as soon as possible, at the request of the consumer.
- If the distance contract is concluded electronically, notwithstanding the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these terms and conditions will be made available electronically to the consumer in such a way that the consumer in a simple way can be stored on a durable medium. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, will indicate where to be aware of the general conditions electronically and that they will be sent free of charge at the request of the consumer electronically or otherwise.
- In the event that besides these general conditions also specific product or service conditions apply, it's second and third paragraph shall apply and the consumer in case of conflicting terms always rely on the applicable provision that is most favorable to him is.
- If an offer has a limited duration or subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
- The offer includes a complete and accurate description of the products and / or services. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer. If the contractor uses these images are a true reflection of the products and / or services. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer are not binding.
- Each offer contains such information that is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations which are attached to accepting the offer.
- The agreement is established at the time of the consumer accepts the offer and meet the corresponding conditions
- If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the trader will immediately acknowledge electronic receipt of acceptance of the offer. Until receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed by the operator, the consumer may rescind the contract.
- If the agreement is created electronically, the trader will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the electronic transfer of data and ensure a safe web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the trader will take appropriate safety precautions.
- The entrepreneur can - within the law - inform or the consumer can meet its payment obligations, and of all those facts and factors relevant to a sound conclusion of the distance contract. If the operator under this investigation was justified in not concluding the contract, he is entitled to refuse or to attach special conditions to the execution of an order or request.
- The entrepreneur will the product or service to the consumer the following information in writing or in such a way that it can be stored in an accessible manner by the consumer on a durable medium to send
- the address of the establishment of the business where consumers can lodge complaints
- the conditions and how the consumer can exercise the right of withdrawal, or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal
- information about guarantees and after sales service
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- When delivering products:
- When purchasing products, the consumer has the option to terminate the contract without giving any reason within 14 days. This period commences on the date of receipt of the product by the consumer or a pre-designated by the consumer and the entrepreneur announced representative. You have canceled again after 14 days to send your product return
- During this period the consumer will treat the product and packaging. He will be the product only to unpack or use as needed to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he exercises his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories and in original condition and packaging to the Entrepreneur in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
- Products which are specially ordered or manufactured are not reversed
- Products with a limited shelf life can not be returned
COSTS IN CASE OF WITHDRAWAL
- If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, will not exceed the cost of shipping and return shipping cost.
- If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur this amount as soon as possible but no later than 14 days after the return or cancellation, refund.
EXCLUSIVE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- The operator may exclude the right of withdrawal of the consumer. The exclusion of the right of withdrawal applies only if the entrepreneur clearly in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement, stated.
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
- which have been created by the entrepreneur to the consumer's specifications
- that are clearly personal in nature
- that can not be returned because of their nature
- that spoil or become obsolete
- During the period mentioned the prices of the products and / or services have not increased in the offer, except for price changes resulting from changes in tax rates.
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, the business products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and where the entrepreneur has no control, at variable prices. These fluctuations and the fact that any price targets, are at the offer.
- Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the contract are only allowed if they result from legislation or regulations.
- Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the contract are only allowed if the trader has agreed and:
- they are the result of legislation or regulations; or
- the consumer has the right to terminate the agreement as of the date the increase takes effect.
- The prices in the supply of products or services are including VAT.
- The license costs that may arise with logos of certain brands are at the expense of the buyer. You must supply the logos yourself at all times and transfer these costs to the relevant company
COMPLIANCE AND WARRANTY
- The company guarantees that the products and / or services meet the contract specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or usability and on the date of the conclusion of the agreement existing legal provisions and / or government regulations. If agreed, the entrepreneur also ensure that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
- By the trader, manufacturer or importer does not affect the legal rights and claims that the consumer may invoke under the contract against the trader.
- When you buy products with print, you must provide us with this self. We will make it on the products. You must at all times to bear on the rights of the party concerned. We take no liability.
DELIVERY AND IMPLEMENTATION
- The entrepreneur will send with the utmost care the orders of products.
- The place of delivery is the address that the consumer makes known to the company.
- If delivery of an ordered product proves impossible, the trader will endeavor to provide a replacement product. By the delivery will be notified that a replacement item is delivered in a clear and comprehensible manner. For replacement items right of withdrawal can not be excluded. The cost of the return shipment will be borne by the entrepreneur.
- The risk of damage and / or loss of products rests with the employer until the time of delivery to the consumer or a pre-designated and the entrepreneur announced representative, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
- Payment must always be made in cash or by bank, except by a vendor invoices, or other written designated payment. Is an authorized payment, then payment must be made within this period.
- In the absence of a payment at maturity finds buyer is legally in default and explicit default. Therefore without any further notice being required, then the total claim of seller immediately due and payable. Any lapse designated discounts then come and buyer to seller an interest of 1% per month or part thereof. Seller must make to get re to the satisfaction of his claim.
- The entrepreneur has a well-publicized complaints and deals with complaints under this procedure.
- Complaints about the performance of the contract must promptly, fully and clearly described and submitted to the entrepreneur, after the consumer has discovered the defects.
- When entrepreneur complaints within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt answered. If a complaint is a foreseeable longer processing time, answered by the operator within the period of 14 days with a notice of receipt and an indication if the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
- If the complaint can not be resolved by mutual agreement creates a dispute that is subject to dispute.
Additional or different terms
- Additional or of these terms and conditions, may not be to the detriment of consumers and / or the entrepreneur and should be recorded in writing or in such a way that they can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable medium.